Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat is the story of Rani, a innocent, shy and a simple young village girl, whose only dream is to make her family proud and happy. Her mother is the bread-earner of the family after Rani's father passed away. Rani has a younger brother Munna and a daadi who are very loving. Like every other girl of her age, Rani has also woven her dream world where her Prince Charming would arrive one day and take her to his kingdom.
Rani has seen her mother slogging to give them good education and a better life. Rani's uncle is eyeing her family's small piece of land. Rani's uncle and the Munshi of the village would have acquired the land easily, only if Rani not been educated, as she goes through every detail before she signs any paper related to their land. Seeing all their plans falling apart, the uncle and the Munshi come up with a more devious plan.
Once, Rajmata visits the village along with the Prince. He falls in love with Rani's voice, when he hears her sing in the temple, but he is not able to see her. Eventually Rajmata takes Rani with her, on Munshi's request, to be one of the maids in the palace.
For Rani, life in the city becomes a complete contrast to her village existence. She finds it hard to cope up with the etiquettes and mannerisms of urban living. The servants senior to her take advantage of her ignorance, alienating her emotionally.
Rajyabhishek ceremony is being held for the elder son of the Royal Family. Rani is taken aback by the royal aura of the ceremony and the first glimpse of the young prince during the Rajyabhishek. In the huge brigade of servants, cooks and personal assistants, the Prince doesn't notice Rani and is not even aware that she exists in his Palace. But Rani starts seeing in the young prince her own Prince Charming she used to dream about when she was in village.
One day, egged on by another maid-friend, she's trying on a princess' costume, when the young Prince sees her and mistakes her to a princess he's going to be engaged to. Rani is scared of the consequences and therefore she runs away. When the prince meets the actual princess, with whom he is set to marry, he realises it isn't the same girl he had seen earlier. He finally realises that he loves Rani.
This story is about Rani's journey from nobody to winning the heart of the young prince and her acceptance as the Bahu of the Royal Family, for whom she worked for as a servant.
Cast : Anjali Abrol, Kapil Nirmal, Siddharth, Mrinal Kulkarni, Pankaj Dheer, Siddharth Kumar
Directed By: Pankaj Kumar, Taraknath Mourya, Pawan Kumar
Created By: Sunrise Telefilms
Show Time: Monday - Friday 2:00 pm
- ► 2014 (1039)
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (201)
- ► 2011 (1746)
- ► 2010 (1174)
08/23 - 08/30
- Musli Power X-tra comes clean in steroid test
- Tips to Get rid of dandruff
- August 29 - 100% De Dhana Dhan
- Contestants of 100% De Dhana Dhan
- Swine Flu Diagnostic and Treatment Facilities in D...
- Swine Flu - Safeguard yourself against it
- Terms & Conditions - Dance Premier League
- Samsung SGH-J600 Features (with multi format music...
- Samsung SGH-E250 Features (imagine sliding into th...
- Samsung SGH-C170 Features (speaker phone with mobi...
- Samsung SGH-C160 Features (max FM max Masti)
- Samsung SGH-C1401 Features (mobile tracker and spe...
- Geotagging or Geocoding in Cell Phones
- Samsung SGH-X520 Features
- emTube in Cell Phones
- Samsung SGH-E840 Features (Metal Series)
- Ladies Special on Sony Entertainment Television
- Bhaskar Bharti on Sony Entertainment Television
- Palampur Express on Sony Entertainment Television
- Iss Jungle Se Muje Bachao on Sony Entertainment Te...
- Sabki Laadli Bebo on Star Plus
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai on Star Plus
- Sapna Babul Ka ...Bidaai on Star Plus
- Mitwa - Phool Kamal Ke on Star Plus
- Kis desh mein hai meraa dil on Star Plus
- Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat on Star Plus
- Hamari Devrani on Star Plus
- Sajan Ghar Jana Hai on Star Plus
- Homeopathy for Restless Leg Syndrome
- Carpets brings you closer to Cancer
- Haryana on the fast track of economic development
- Swine flu testing by private laboratories in Delhi...
- Now transsexuals have matrimonial site
- Delhi University (DU) Amazing Facts
- Class X boards will be optional from 2010
- Lux Perfect Bride on Star Plus
- South Zone Promo video - Dance Premier League
- North Zone Promo Video - Dance Premier League
- Auditions Venue - Dance Premier League (DPL)
- Dance Premier League (DPL) on Sony Entertainment T...
- No internet connection for illegal downloaders in ...
- Manage Hypertension with medication
- Shubh Kadam on Sahara One
- Mata Ki Chowki on Sahara One
- Doli Saja Ke on Sahara One
- Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki @ Sahara One
- Ghar Ek Sapnaa @ Sahara One
- Tujh Saang Preet Lagayi Sajna on Star Plus
- Aap Ki Kachehri Kiran Ke Saath on Star Plus
- Aapki Antara (fight against autism) on ZEE TV
- Pavitra Rishta on ZEE TV
- Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyann on ZEE TV
- Chhoti Bahu - Sindoor Bin Suhagan on ZEE TV
- Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo on ZEE TV
- Obesity shrinks brain of older people
- Amit Singh - Sach Ka Saamna Questions [August 24th...
- H1N1 Virus not sensitive to climate - WHO said
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: sex for men, hygien...
- Baa Bahoo Aur Baby Season 2: Star Plus
- Tips to connect head phone in TVs
- What is DNIe Pro in Samsung TV?
- Function of HDMI in Plasma TV
- Fight swine flu by improving body’s resistance
- Get rid of visible open pores on skin
- Eunuchs beats local Pak club in cricket
- Prince Dance Group won India's Got Talent Grand Fi...
- ▼ 08/23 - 08/30 (66)