Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Chak Dhoom Dhoom on Colors TV

Endemol India and Colors again joined hands after Bigg Boss Season 3 and now coming up with a dance - based reality show "Chak Dhoom Dhoom" for children. The show will be much alike Zee TV’s Dance India Dance but being for the kids, will have altogether different impact on the viewers. If the buzz is to be believed, choreographers Vaibhavi Merchant and Ahmed Khan will co-judge with Vindoo Dara Singh while Prvavesh Rana will host. Bosco-Ceaser will be the mentors of the show.

The channel had always promoted its celebrity participants from reality shows. First it was Rahul Mahajan, a season two Bigg Boss inmate who was seen as a judge on Chhote Miyan. Raja Chaudhary was offered hosting for 100% De Dhana Dhan, but due to some legal problems regarding his divorce with his ex-wife Shweta, he wasn't able to leave India. And now it’s Vindoo Dara Singh and Pravesh Rana.

Chak Dhoom Dhoom Auditions - Venue Details
Chak Dhoom Dhoom Auditions - Terms and Conditions (age - limit)

73 comments:

VAISHNAVI January 9, 2010 at 7:34 PM

Hi i am vaishnavi i am 12 yeas old and want to participate in chak dhoom dhoom i want to know about the auditions and the age limit kindly send more details on my id vaishi.mv@gmail.com

THANKS

hansika January 9, 2010 at 10:49 PM

hi,
i m hansika from delhi. i want to knw about the auditions and the age limit for the participation. plz send me the details on my id if u can. plz.

regards
hansika

Apoorva Verma,  January 10, 2010 at 2:32 PM

dancing is my pasion hei i am apoorva i am 10 years old and i want to enter in this dancing competition i have won many prizes on dancing so pl say me about the age limit and auditions in hyderabad.

regards
Apoorva verma

zinu January 10, 2010 at 6:58 PM

Hi..i'm Zeenat and my niece(Mehrunnisha)want to particapte on chak dhoom dhoom...i just want to know about the auditions date n time...plz give me some informations..as soon as possible....u can send me informations in my id...this is: zinu.12345@gmail.com
thanx
Regards
zeenat

Harshul January 11, 2010 at 12:12 PM

hi
i m choreographer. so plz
send me all details of auditions on my id . my id is :-
nayakharshul@gmail.com

Anonymous,  January 11, 2010 at 2:23 PM

hie der im rushi and im 14 years of age.can u plz contact me bout d auditions in mumbai at the id rockingrushda@yahoo.com

Re-search January 11, 2010 at 5:18 PM

Hi! my daughter 7 years wants to participate and hence go for ausitions . pLs. inform us about mumbai auditions at -megha28803@yahoomail.com

Thanks

tusharika January 11, 2010 at 9:30 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
tusharika January 11, 2010 at 9:39 PM

HI!My name is tusharika kaul and i really want to participate in this show.Please send more details like where and when the auditions will take place.kindly send your responce on my id tushi.kaul@gmail.com

Thankssss!!!!

Santosh January 11, 2010 at 11:39 PM

hi i m soundarya 13 years old i want to participate in chak doom doom can u send the details of audition in mumbai please i ll be very thankful yo u! so u can send the detais on
santosh1505@gmail.com

Anonymous,  January 12, 2010 at 1:15 AM

Hi i m sakhi rom delhi. i want to know about the auditions address and the age limit kindly send more details on my id rosy.chugh20@gmail.com.

Thanks

rahul96 January 12, 2010 at 5:29 PM

Hi,
my name is rahul.I'm from mumbai and dance is my passion.I am 14 yrs old so i'm still in the competition & i want to take part in CHAK DHOOM DHOOM dance competition.

aditya January 12, 2010 at 8:01 PM

hey i m the king of locking popping my age 14 plzzzzzzzz can sum one tell me mumbai auditions venue . ..
contact me my no 9773833749

aditya January 12, 2010 at 8:03 PM

i too need the date and venue of mumbai auditions guyz plz help

aditya January 12, 2010 at 8:04 PM

my email id aditya.gorba2@gmail.com plz help

sumintka January 13, 2010 at 12:56 AM

hi i ma Sumantika of 10 years. i am fond of dancing. i will be grateful if you inform me the venue and dates of auditions in lucknow

ujjwal January 13, 2010 at 12:51 PM

Hi, I am ujjwal iam 13 years old .I am from JAMMU (J&K).I really want to participate in Chak Dhoom Dhoom. I want to know about the auditions and please kindly send more details on my id guptaujjwal232@yahoo.com

Diptyajit January 13, 2010 at 1:34 PM

Hi this is Sourav from kolkata my age is 16 i want to participate at this reality show so plzzzzzzzzzz tell me the audition at kolkata 9038465088.

dhanik January 13, 2010 at 3:39 PM

hi iam DHANIK from indrapuram and i think you need a dancer who can do all varios type of dance and i am the one who can dance like this so, do not forget my name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and can you send me a email of the autitions in delhi on dhanikkoul @gmail.com thank you

Srishty January 13, 2010 at 6:44 PM

hi i am 12 yr old Srishty from mumbai. i want to know about the dates finalised for mumbai auditions. If known please mail me on srishtybhatt@gmail.com

namita January 14, 2010 at 12:15 PM

hii myself namita..i am 14 years old and keenly intersted in participating in CHAK DHOOM DHOOM..and wanna know about the auditions in delhi..please send all details on my id dat is namita.gal14@gmail.com..

thanking you
Namita Madan

somya,  January 14, 2010 at 4:24 PM

hii i m somya from delhi & i want to know when are the auditions of this show in delhi & if ther are any online registation forms for the show plz contact me on 9013392289 or somyanarang@gmail.com

Niharika,  January 15, 2010 at 12:01 PM

Hi!!!My sister 13yrs old wants to participate in chak dhoom dhoom i want to know about the auditions date n time...plz give me informations as soon as possible,u can send me informations on my id this is:smartybajaj16@gmail.com

Anonymous,  January 15, 2010 at 8:04 PM

Sir plz send me all the details about this competition i m 13 years old i want to participate in it plz sir send me i will be very thankful 2 u.thank u.plz send me audition details on my ID i.e. rounak_muchhal@yahoo.co.in

ISHAAN January 15, 2010 at 8:42 PM

hi i m ishaan sharma i m 11 yrs old. i want to participate in chak dhoom dhoom so please details on my orkut account .i am frm delhi.. my id is ishaancoolboy@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  January 15, 2010 at 10:26 PM

hi,m Ambika from Agra.Better known as 'MUSKAAN .WANT to spread my muskaan through my dance. Please let me know when and where to get the Chak Dhoom Dhoom forms from n also the venue n audition dates plzzzzzzzzzz. .

Anonymous,  January 16, 2010 at 1:50 PM

hi i am parina i am 12 years old i want to participate in chak dhoom dhoom show.i want to know about the auditions in mumbai and the address and the instuctions about the show.
please kindly give me the above details on parinasanghvi@yahoo.in.
im desperately waiting for the show.

THANKS
PARINA

Anonymous,  January 16, 2010 at 6:27 PM

Hi i am nishank das 7 year old boy residing in jamshedpur,jharkhand.I want too participate in chak dhoom dhoom i want to know about d venue and dates of auditions.Kindly send more details on my id subabhinish@gmail.com

vallari January 16, 2010 at 8:21 PM

hi,i m vallari.i m 12 yrs old.i want to kindly know about the auditions(venue,timings,day).pls send more details on vallari.gharat@gmail.com

vallari January 16, 2010 at 8:25 PM

hi,i m vallari from thane(mumbai).i m 12yrs old.i want to know about the auditions i.e.the venue,timings,and the date.kindly send details on vallari.gharat@gmail.com

thanks for co-operation

HARLEEN January 17, 2010 at 1:32 PM

hi...m harleen...m 14 nd want to participate in chak dhoom dhoom.can u plz tell me d place nd date fr d auditions...

himanshu January 18, 2010 at 11:24 AM

hi..
i am himanshu sharma iam 12 years oid and i want to participate in chak doom doom and i want audition date and place kindly send detail on my id the.hids@gmail.com

ISHAAN January 19, 2010 at 8:15 PM

hiii i am ishaan sharma and i am from delhi and i am 11 years old . i want to participate in this show . sir please i have an last chance to proove my self to my parents. so please send me details on my phone no. 9811601118

Garima January 20, 2010 at 1:26 AM

hi iam garima iam 12 years old i wanted to know about venue and auditions of chak dhoom dhoom
send me details on sood.garima1@gmail.com

Sajal January 22, 2010 at 12:19 PM

hi,
i am sajal from a small city near nagpur and i want to know the audition date so please send me some more details on sajalbsp@orcut.com
if you can.
thanks
sajal

Sajal January 22, 2010 at 12:29 PM

hi i am sajal dying to know the audition place and date of chak dhoom dhoom dance competition becauce dance is my passion and cdd is a place where i can show my passion and please send some more information on my id or on t.v. screen and my id is sajalbsp@orcut.com

RONIT GHOSH January 22, 2010 at 4:54 PM

Ronit said...
hi i am ronit i am 12 years old i live in dhanbad and i want to participate in chak dhoom dhoom and i want to know about the audition and i also want to know about the place of audition nearest to dhanbad where i can participate in the audition kindly send more details on my id
ronit145@hotmail.com

THANKS

prem January 27, 2010 at 4:42 PM

i am 14 yrs old i am the trophy winner of the school in dance i like too know about venue of chak dhoom dhoom in delhi my no. is 9999457547,9210937349 my id is salmanbuster@gmail.com please reply me

prem January 27, 2010 at 4:46 PM

i am anshul kaushik i am 11 yrs old i have 2 medal in dance and 1 trophy i am best dancer in my group i choose chak dhoomdhoom because it is the best place to perform your dance tell me about the venue for auditions in delhi my no. is 9899605032 i will rock

sancho January 28, 2010 at 12:27 PM

hi i am vaibhav agarval of age 12 i am from bilaspur (cg) dance is my love so i love doing my love "i love chak dhoom dhoom" please send some more detail on my phone no 07752412807 thanks

gamer123 February 1, 2010 at 7:44 PM

hi,
i am vaibav bahel from bhopal. and i also want to participate.
here is the audition dates-
06 Feb, Sat – Lucknow
12 Feb, Fri – Ahmedabad
20 Feb, Sat – Bhopal
27 Feb, Sat – Delhi
06 Mar, Sat – Kolkata
13 Mar, Sat – Mumbai

Seema February 4, 2010 at 11:38 AM

hi i am sajal i am from bilaspur i want to participate in chak dhoom dhoom so where i will give audition pleazzzzzzzzze inform me on my phone no that is 9329229926

sancho February 4, 2010 at 11:45 AM

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
i am sajal i love dancing im from bilaspur chhatisgarh so please tell me about audition pleazzzzzzzzzzzze
on mi id if you can
thanking you
sajal

Urvashi,  February 5, 2010 at 11:48 AM

Hey,
I am Urvashi Gurubaxani from gujarat, ahmedabad. I am really crazy for dance and my dream is to become a dancer. Just now i was seeking help from SDIPA dance clases. I am the best dancer of my school. So plz inform me when are the auditions in Ahmedabad and what is venue? I am 13 years old.My email id is urvashigurubaxani@yahoo.in.

Thanks,
Urvashi Gurubaxani

prince February 8, 2010 at 9:33 PM

i m 11 year old girl i want to participate in chak dhoom dhoom i want to know to collect the form and information to participate in

shethkaushal24@gmail.com

Prajyo February 9, 2010 at 11:19 PM

hi, am Bhavya, am 11+ yrs old & I want to participate in "CHAK DHOOM DHOOM ON COLORS TV". So plz help me out in finding out the details( Date & Venue) of the auditions to be held in Delhi.
My id: p.prajyo@gmail.com
THANKS

firdaus February 10, 2010 at 5:49 PM

For any inquiry of dates and venue kindly contact me
@ firdauszamma@gmail.com

Thanks
Chak Dhoom Dhoom Team

akash February 12, 2010 at 5:39 PM

Hi m banshika...plz send me details of the auditions in delhi on my email ID akashgoel75@gmail.com....

akash February 12, 2010 at 5:41 PM

hi m banshika..plz send me details of auditions in delhi on my email ID akashgoel75@gmail.com or on phone no.9368745707

Anonymous,  February 12, 2010 at 5:43 PM

sweet March 12, 2010 at 10:42 AM

hello...namrata here..me frm mumbai wanted to know sum more details fr chak dhoom dhoom auditions...wat r d timmings..? n v need to bring only 3 passport size photos..n nothing else more..?

Shivani March 24, 2010 at 11:11 PM

RITU HERE:

Please do let me know the audition/venue details at Lucknow as I am 11 years old and want to participate in the audtions. My email id is rsn23900@gmail.com

aditya May 15, 2010 at 1:50 PM

awesome dancing by apoorva !!!! must say mesmerizing !!! frnds vote for her

Anonymous,  May 30, 2010 at 11:01 AM

hi i m anil from Mullanpur Ludhiana i like swasti and Piyush very much they dance like a real rock star wish them many many congrats for their special play in real life

manish June 1, 2010 at 6:40 PM

hi i m manish frm ahmedabad. piyush sham and yash r very rock in this show. i want piyush to dance on "ate jate haste gate socha tha mene man me kai bar" frm maine pyar kiya. or "jaha teri ye nazar he meri jan muje khabar he".plz piyush dance on this songs only once plz.

Anonymous,  June 5, 2010 at 3:22 PM

i dont like 'Chak Dhoom Dhoom”Dance Reality Show on color’s TV' Because in yesterdays show One lady says that ‘ye muslim bachchaa ho ker bhee sab ke peir chuta hai is liye sub ki respect kerta hai’ incorrect and illogical.respect from your heart & tongue, Sorry to ask you that, is muslim are not respecting hindus ?i think co...lors tv don’t have 2 put religion in there tv show.I respect all hindus without touching there feet

Anonymous,  June 5, 2010 at 3:24 PM

I want to discuss about religion with color tv. if they don’t want to discuss, than leave the religion matter alone on its own & don’t show these kind of drama again

Anonymous,  June 5, 2010 at 3:26 PM

if the color tv have the answer they will reply me soon

Anonymous,  June 5, 2010 at 3:30 PM

they block my comments on other website it means they don't have the answer

Anonymous,  June 5, 2010 at 4:22 PM

i dont like 'Chak Dhoom Dhoom”Dance Reality Show on color’s TV' Because in today show One lady say that ‘ye muslim bachchaa ho ker bhee sab ke peir chuta hai is liye sub ki respect kerta hai’ incorrect and illogical.respect from your heart & tongue, Sorry to ask you that, is muslim are not respecting hindus ?i think co...lors tv don’t have 2 put religion in there tv show.I respect all hindus without touching there feet
if the color tv have the answer they will reply me soon
they block my comments on other website it means they don't have the answer

YOUSUF June 5, 2010 at 4:25 PM

dear color's
we know what you trying to do, Munafiq

Wajahat,  June 6, 2010 at 2:36 PM

hi i m Wajahat frm Pakistan. piyush is very rock in this show. i want piyush to dance on "kar de mushkil jeena ishk kameena frm Shakti". or "tere leye frm Prince".plz piyush dance on this songs only once plz plz plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

alok gadhwal,  June 6, 2010 at 4:51 PM

hi i m alok harish gadhwal i like show and i like swasti nitya plz vote.

AMAR KUMAR SHARMA,  June 9, 2010 at 7:33 AM

HI I AM AMAR KUMAR SHARMA. I LIKE CHAK DHOOM DHOOM AND ALL THE PERFORMER ON THE COLOUR TV.

sumit June 24, 2010 at 11:59 AM

hi iam sumit ganguly. i like chak dhoom dhoom and ile ahmed sir . i like piyush,junior jackson,shyam.

Wajahat,  June 29, 2010 at 1:29 PM

Hi, I am Wajahat.I am from PAKISTAN and my favourat Dancer is PIYUSH.Piyush is the beggist Dancer in the whol world and i want to meet to PIYUSH.
Piyush plz Contanct me on this ID.Geo_z_bhar_k

and my E_mail Address is Geo_z_bhar_k@Yahoo.com
or Innocentboy.boy007@Gmail.com
and my No. is 03325072006
Plz piyush contact me

Anonymous,  July 3, 2010 at 11:33 PM

i just cant understand y evry tym vaibhavi who dnces very well is in d danger zone......... i just wana say plz dun play with the public ....politics is for runnin the country not a show ......

Anonymous,  July 3, 2010 at 11:45 PM

excuz me......y vaibhavi is alwayz in d danger zone.......she dances very well.....d show z not bein fair.....we want vaibhavi"s dance more

Anonymous,  July 8, 2010 at 5:17 PM

hellow my name is shanaya i want to know when is cdd starting once more?

Anonymous,  July 9, 2010 at 11:28 PM

chak dhoom dhoom doesn't hv many gud dancers....but it is a great show

pragya July 10, 2010 at 12:55 PM

I have a complain regarding ur management.There is a girl named Swasthi in the CDD2 who is fighting with grown up children and she is working hard to cope up with them. But being very young she is not able to match them.
But if she is not capable enough then you should voluntarily put her out of the competition.because insulting her in every episode will leave a very bad impact on her and on her career.
She is only 6.
This is a request from we people.I will be very grateful if my voice reaches the top management of CDD.

Anonymous,  July 16, 2010 at 10:19 PM

i have a complain regarding ur management because its not fair that cyrus is out and swasthi is still competing in the game in chak dhoom dhoom.swasthi isnt capable to compete in the game because she is now only 6.in fact its going wrong with other consistent in chak dhoom dhoom specially with cyrus....